Thursday, July 18, 2013

happy thursday


Ah haptics..the word for what we learn from our hands. A whole different part of our brain lights up when we read a paper book compared to screen...hang onto that old paper and take it in...
chela metzger
~~~
 it's hot
so hot it took me a while
to see that my camera was on
a weird setting
 but the cows, calves,
 and here,
the bull
put on a sunrise show
 and the sun kissed
my neighbor's thing
 my garden is on third blooming
 my table a mess as i prep
for the cleveland classes
 my salida journal
 a busy family
getting FAR away from me
and some pink for aimee!
happy thrusday!

8 comments:

  1. A positive post in the midst of the heat... I wish I could be so positive! I took a bunch of photos of my artwork and my camera was on Sunset setting... now THAT was weird, they were all orange-colored.

    Lovely garden, and have a great class in Cleveland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, valerie. starting up sunrise walks has really changed my attitude (believe me it needed changing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for that! lots of love. you will be/already are a huge hit in ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful laugh you gave me with this one! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love reading an actual book! But I do have to say that my brain lights up when I drop by here!

    ReplyDelete

be in touch!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *