Wednesday, December 11, 2013

more about paper and weather

 it's darn cold
 brittle
 when i walked today 
(i finally got a walk in)
my nose ached
my legs were shivery
 so little snow
south of here there are many inches
 here it's icy icy
the soil has frost in it, 
i wonder if it will go deep this winter?
 cold
 a cold to numb toes and noses
and my neighbors three dr. seuss trees
charm me and illuminate my sleep this december.
and in my mailbox today
a special book
that i will write about soon
but it IS about paper.

7 comments:

  1. You have a very active mailbox with incoming goodies!!! We do have snow, on top of a layer of ice - slippery! Only a few inches of snow and darn cold to boot! Nice skies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. book about paper did you say? I'm all ears (and mine are warm!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I'm shivering - the ice and the book. you're teasing. keep warm and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sky looks like many layers of paper thinness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. valerie, ronnie, jean, it's here!
    hs, it soes, but i always think of paper as warm, not cold. this sky was COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fiona, you have some spectacular ones on your hill, too.

    ReplyDelete

be in touch!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *