brian and beth1. big struggle over buying two angora rabbits. to, or not to?
2. bittersweet farm, work and picnic (i refuse that word barbecue) monday
3. high ropes course, tuesday
4. family picnic at local park for our students' families. rain held off. wedesday
5. "normal" school day. do they exist any more? thursday
6. white water rafting on the black river near watertown. am i excited? you bet! though this could be the last you read of me... just me and the leeches (or possibly the snappers) downstream. friday.
7. sent two books to the abecedarian gallery for the interior markings show. opens july 1 in denver.
8. tentative plans for a local show at the st. lawrence county arts council gallery. november.
9. also plans to teach papermaking here at wake robin. august.
10. ian bought a new bike to transport himself to his new job. at portland's bullseye glass. a way cool opportunity. with benifits.
11. aimee returned safely stateside.
12. wendy golden-levitt wrote about glennis. wendy uses textile arts in her therapy practice.
13. a weekend to crash. then next week it's into the mountains for more camp work, and a goodbye picnic at a theraputic riding stable where we volunteer three times weekly. then farewell. for a bit.