Thursday, September 16, 2010

weary abundance

rock pages
washing daylily pulp
lace
stained
dyed
a coming together
fiber
iridescence
incandescence
transcendence
students
presents
the day started with coyotes barking madly and me convinced that wandering wendy had met her death. she appeared (after i armed myself with boots and pitchfork to foray into the tanglewood. 
i worked and taught four students from slu, and mark and i put their sheets on boards to dry.
valerie brought me okra, to freeze for mucilage.
abundance.

5 comments:

  1. hooray hooray! the mill looks spotless! you did quite a cleanup job. and my stuff looks much better in your hands. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stuff made me soooo happy. what a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okra for mucilage. why of course!if only i could save it and not eat it.such luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much happiness here, what a fantastic day.

    xt

    ReplyDelete

be in touch!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *